Your Life is the Occasion
Your fine jewelry is precious and should be cared for accordingly. To extend its life and keep it in pristine condition, we recommend the following care:
- Remove your jewelry before you shower, apply lotion, perfume, sunscreen, etc.
- Remove and safely store your fine jewelry before participating in strenuous activities such as the gym, household chores, yard work, and recreational activities.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics, and lotion.
- Clasp and properly store necklaces when removing them to ensure the chains do not tangle.
- Clean your diamond jewelry at home between professional cleanings using a soft toothbrush and an ammonia based cleaner such as Mr. Clean or Simple Green. Gently scrub metal and stones. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Professional Cleaning & Warranty
- At T. Anthony Jewelers, we are committed to creating jewelry of exceptional quality, built to last for generations. We have sourced master artisans for each step of our handcrafted manufacturing process, and we stand behind our craftsmanship. Each piece of jewelry comes with a lifetime manufacturing warranty which covers any repairs related to defects in the production process.
- We provide lifetime complimentary cleaning and inspections for your T. Anthony Jewelers purchased jewelry, which includes polishing, refinishing and rhodium plating as needed – a uniquely comprehensive level of service. In order to maintain this warranty we ask that you utilize this service once every 12 months as inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewelry.
- If you are unsure of your ring size, request a complimentary at-home ring sizer to assist you with finding your perfect fit.
- Gifted or purchased the wrong size? We have resizing for that. Simply email email@example.com for assistance and more information.
- We offer the first resizing of any T. Anthony Jewelers engagement ring as a complimentary service within 6 months of purchase. Any additional resizing will be subject to a charge.
- We do not recommend resizing eternity bands as it can damage the integrity of the ring
- Sizing tips: Engagement rings should fit comfortably but snugly. The ring should slide on easily but take a good tug to get off. If your ring slides on and off without any effort or is uncomfortably tight, it likely needs to be resized.
- Many temporary factors impact the size of our fingers like heat, cold, salt intake, weight loss, pregnancy. We recommend confirming your ring size over time. Consider these factors as you decide to size your ring as each sizing can negatively impact the integrity of your ring.
- If your T. Anthony Jewelers piece suffers damage, we will be happy to repair it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for assistance with shipping your jewelry.
- Every item will be evaluated in person on a case-by-case basis. If a manufacturing defect has led to an issue, we will repair and restore the piece back to its original condition at no extra cost.
- Manufacturing defects do not include general wear and tear, scratching, discoloration due to any chemical contact, warped metal, lost jewelry or center stones.
- T. Anthony Jewelers is not responsible for the loss, chipping, or abrasion of any center stones. It is highly recommended that you insure your jewelry against any damage or loss by including it in your homeowner or renter’s policy or through a niche insurer. One well-trusted option for jewelry insurance is Jewelers Mutual. Click Here for an instant quote and use the jeweler code: 4261
- Should a piece have incurred damages or excessive wear-and-tear, we will email you a quote to repair your jewelry. Approval of the charge and work to be done will be obtained from you prior to carrying out the work as quickly as possible.
- If you choose to decline the repair, we will coordinate returning your jewelry with no work done.
Ordering & Shipping
- Orders: If the studio is too far to visit, we are happy to take your order and ship it to anywhere in the country. Due to the handcrafted and custom nature of our jewelry, we do not currently offer the ability to check out and process payment online. If you wish to order a piece of jewelry from our website, simply use the Inquire to Purchase button on each product page. Upon receipt of your product inquiry, we will contact you to arrange payment and secure shipping details. We will also answer any questions you have and confirm customization details of your piece, if applicable.
- Processing time: In-stock pieces currently ship in 1-3 business days. Engraved or customized pieces require 2-4 weeks for production. If you would like to inquire about expedited production, please indicate that on your Inquire to Purchase form or email email@example.com to determine if we can accommodate your request.
- Payment: We accept cash, personal checks, AHC/bank wire transfers, and all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express.
- Packaging: Each T. Anthony Jeweler’s piece comes packaged in a beautiful gift box—an elegant keepsake that will last forever, just like your jewelry. This box is protected by an outer carton that is carefully wrapped and secured inside the shipping box.
- Shipping: Your peace of mind is important to us. Each T. Anthony Jewelers order will be delivered via insured FedEx Priority Overnight shipping at no cost to you. We will email your tracking information once your order ships. Shipments arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays), and require a signature upon delivery. The purchaser is responsible for any costs associated with a package being returned to T. Anthony Jewelers due to multiple failed delivery attempts. Alternatively, you may choose to pick up your piece at our Kirkland showroom.
Returns & Exchanges
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We offer returns, exchanges or store credit within 30 days of purchase for any non-custom jewelry. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
- To protect your jewelry, we will issue you packaging instructions and a return label to ensure each package is insured properly for its value.
- Items for exchange will be inspected before accepted. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items. Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing or repair by an outside jeweler, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Jewelry and engagement rings must be returned as they were delivered to you in the original packaging and including any pertinent certificates or documentation. T. Anthony Jewelers reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any item that does not meet the above requirements.
- All custom jewelry purchases are final. Engraved or embossed products, custom or personalized products (including initials, lettering and custom sizes) are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit. Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is also considered a custom order and is final sale.
- For more information on warranty and repair services, please see above.
- If you believe your jewelry has a manufacturing defect upon receipt of your order, please email email@example.com within 14 days of delivery so we can arrange to have your piece returned to us for inspection. We may repair or replace your jewelry as deemed appropriate. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If applicable, a refund may be approved by T. Anthony Jewelers due to a manufacturing defect. To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you packaging instructions and a return label to ensure each package is insured properly for its value.
- As a courtesy, we provide a professional third-party appraisal for all certified diamond engagement rings purchased thru T. Anthony Jewelers for $150.
- We also offer appraisals for any other jewelry purchased through T. Anthony Jewelers upon request.
- Our fine jewelry appraisals are conducted through Seattle’s only independent jewelry appraisal service, not affiliated with any retail or online store.
- Appraisals adhere to the highest professional standards of appraisal theory and practice as mandated by the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers.
- You will receive a digital copy of your appraisal for your records. A printed copy of your appraisal is available upon request.
- T. Anthony Jewelers is not responsible for the loss, chipping, or abrasion of any center stones. It is highly recommended that you insure your jewelry against any damage or loss by including it in your homeowner or renter’s policy or through a niche insurer. One trusted option for jewelry insurance is Jewelers Mutual. Click Here for an instant quote and use the jeweler code: 4261